O'Reilly Auto Parts is hiring an Unemployment Claims Specialist to join our team in Human Resources! The main objective of this role is to research and compile all pertinent claim information into a response for the requesting state.
The ability to communicate and follow through is crucial to the success of an Unemployment Claims Specialist. This position ensures all assigned claims are completed by the deadline given to the company by the state and will be responsible for tracking all claims, the outcome of the claims, and rehire recommendation requests from the stores, warehouses, and corporate office.
Through our commitment to our team members and to our customers, we have grown into a diverse team that lives the O'Reilly culture daily. Our group of strong leaders provide the training and support needed to develop in your career!
Essential Job Functions
- Research and compile information necessary to respond to unemployment claims.
- Prepare written responses to these claims based on separation information.
- Compile and track all claim results.
- Respond to requests for additional separation information.
- Prepare for unemployment hearings and guide leadership on participation.
- Complete separation notices as required.
- Compile and analyze unemployment results on a monthly basis and reports to Manager.
- Research unemployment and other state laws.
- Review quarterly statements to determine accuracy and protest charges.
- Process assigned rehire recommendations.
- Process requested wage verifications.
Skills and Qualifications
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, and Adobe.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Critical thinking skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws desired but not required.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website