The Strategic Account Specialist will assist leadership teams in the continued growth and maintenance of our National, Regional, Fleet, and Co-Op customer base. Responsible for sales tracking, reporting, and system maintenance.
Essential Job Functions
- Process daily loads for all National, Regional, Fleet, and Co-Op customers and send confirmation letters.
- Build sales reports and balance of sales (BOS) reports for assigned Strategic Account Managers.
- Assist with customized reporting requests.
- Have an understanding of the different bid batches and how to apply customers to the bid batches to ensure they are receiving their contracted pricing.
- Organize location listings and work with the GIS team to run an O'Reilly store matchup.
- Ensure pricing is consistent across the group and customers are assigned to correctly.
- Build presentations for Strategic Account Managers and Directors.
- Have weekly meetings with assigned Strategic Account Managers.
- Run a variety of Microsoft queries for customer specific sales reporting.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic understanding of data research and analysis.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Must work well in a team environment.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website