The Special Order Clerk will process store requests for special order items and follow up on special orders that were placed with factories.
Essential Job Functions
- Answer phone calls from store and factories.
- Process special order part requests by calling factories or researching websites.
- Research and quote pricing for parts, freight and services changes.
- Relay order information to the store via phone or email.
- Track orders that have been placed and follow up with factories on orders not received, relaying this information to the stores.
- Audit factory invoices to ensure accuracy.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Aptitude for working accurately with numbers sequences.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, internet, and 10-key.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website