We are looking for a Senior Front End Developer with a strong eye for design and an advocate for the user. This individual will write well-crafted, high-quality and easy to maintain code while working closely with our customers and back end developers to craft valuable solutions for our users. If you enjoy creating functional code that provides an exceptional experience, we encourage you to apply!
**Opportunity to work remotely is based on experience
Essential Job Functions
- Create mockups, wireframes, and layouts that promote ease of use and optimize how customers interact with all new products and features
- Prepare prototypes for the new product applications and features
- Capable of programming and working with APIs and Restful Web Services
- Strong experience with UX design
- Able to maintain attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment
- Think creatively and justify concepts
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of professional experience in interface design
- Portfolio that demonstrates previous work samples
- Strong background in UX/UI design, methodologies and development
- Knowledge in programming and working with APIs and Restful Web Services
- Must be able to deliver high-quality work across multiple projects, consistently and on time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for all levels of the organization required
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
$85,000.00 - $110,000.00 annually, pay will be based upon applicable experience, training and skills
This job is eligible for an annual cash bonus based on individual goal achievement.
Apply on company website