The Professional Customer Strategic Pricing Supervisor will supervise the daily operations of the government bids, contracts, rebates, and strategic account teams. Effectively communicate with leadership and field management teams to research and develop program and process improvement, as well as, identify opportunities in respective areas.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for supervising the government bids, contracts, rebates, and strategic accounts teams.
- Oversee the pricing strategy and formulation for areas of responsibility with the goal of enhancing profitability or market share.
- Maintain and regularly update pricing profiles for all areas as assigned.
- Perform in-depth analysis of pricing actions to evaluate finance and sales impacts.
- Define new business procedures, processes and assignment of tasks alongside management team and senior analysts.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of related experience.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects occurring simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Great organizational skills.
- Practical experience and/or education in auto parts industry.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website