O'Reilly Auto Parts is expanding the Merchandise Support team! Our Merchandise Presentation Support Specialists oversee and coordinate bids, orders, shipping, invoicing, and communication of O'Reilly signs and fixtures that support the Company's retail planogram projects and updates.
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinate and facilitate with other departments for sign and fixture needs for all store requests and planogram project updates.
- Maintain department sign inventory for signs distributed directly from Store Design.
- Initiate all communication and coordination of the bidding process for sign projects to external vendors.
- Process and code purchase orders and invoices along with any other related documentation for signage and fixture purchases.
- Coordinate bulk display signs and maintain the electronic store signage program.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in an independent and effective manner.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website