The Media Production Coordinator is responsible for every aspect of commercial ad creation and production - digital, social and radio (terrestrial and streaming). Duties include developing and proofing approved scripts, recording commercials using in-house studio equipment, coordinating talent, and maintaining a database of all scripts and ISCI codes. This team member will work with our media buying agency and distribution company to ensure commercial spots are uploaded and submitted in a timely manner.
Essential Job Functions
- Produce audio assets for radio and video projects using in-house studio equipment.
- Maintain a database of all scripts and ISCI codes.
- Develop a proofing process to ensure our promotional items match our sales flyer prices and items.
- Work with media buying agency and distribution company, to ensure commercial spots are uploaded and submitted in a timely manner.
- Work with the Content team to create scripts, while ensuring they are consistent with our overall messaging strategy.
- Coordinate jingle variations and usage, adhering to brand standards.
- Research and provide discussion insight in regards to communication/advertising strategy.
Skills and Qualifications
- Advanced knowledge and previous experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Two or more years' experience in a television/radio station, sound studio or related experience.
- Experience with media production and placement.
- Knowledge of basic advertising principles.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website