Our Maintenance Technicians are responsible for ensuring the building, grounds and equipment remain in optimal condition and eliminate down time. You will work as part of a team under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor to provide a full range of services including preventative maintenance, repair and appearance of all equipment and grounds in a modern distribution center to help us ensure the right products get to the right place at the right time.
- Repair miscellaneous distribution center equipment; including forklifts, battery maintenance, power jacks, hand jacks, corporate vehicles, etc. and keep a detailed history log on each piece of equipment repaired.
- Perform electrical requirements such as data and voice cabling, and perform plumbing, carpentry and fabrication duties as needed in the distribution center.
- Maintain distribution center conveyor systems by diagnosing and troubleshooting problems and perform routine preventative maintenance on distribution center conveyor system to ensure proper working conditions.
- General maintenance of the distribution center, office buildings, and grounds; including snow removal, spreading salt, mowing grounds, trimming trees, picking up trash, etc.
- Ensure ongoing preventative maintenance for all systems operational in the DC; including HVAC systems, electrical units, lighting, roofing system, generators, parking lots, fans, restrooms and other plumbing systems, etc.
- Provide after-hours assistance in the event of an emergency or inclement weather conditions, serving as a first responder to assess snow removal needs.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred but not required
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a drug test and/or MVR check, as applicable for the role.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website