The Compensation Manager will be a key member of the compensation team by supporting the strategy, design, and administration of our compensation and total rewards programs. Day to day duties include compensation analyses, market benchmarking, job description review, and salary budgeting. A successful candidate will be able to work independently, have the ability to think creatively to solve compensation related inquiries, have a strong customer focus, and have the ability to make data-driven recommendations.
Essential Job Functions
- Research and make recommendations of wage surveys in which the Company should participate.
- Responsible for timely participation in wage surveys through querying data from the HRIS system and gathering other information as requested.
- Analyze wage survey results and make proposed changes to wage ranges for multiple business units.
- Assist departments in creating or updating job descriptions to ensure legal compliance and consistency with company guidelines.
- Determine appropriate pay grades and exemption status based on job descriptions.
- Collaborate with teams on wage compliance items including pay equity and wage range transparency.
- Support the Director of HRIS & Compliance as directed.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least three years of office experience with prior experience with compensation programs including wage ranges, bonuses, and incentives.
- Proficient in evaluating and grading positions and participating and submitting wage surveys.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail with an emphasis on thoroughness and accuracy.
- Preferred experience with Workday or a comparable HCM.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website