Do you like working on cars but don't want your hands covered in oil? O'Reilly Auto Parts is looking for an Automotive Product Specialist to assist our store team members and professional customers with finding the right parts they need. This can include parts look up, providing interchange assistance, and technical information.
Want to break out of the traditional 8 to 5? We have options! Currently hiring for day shift with 4 day work weeks!
Essential Job Functions
- Communicate with O'Reilly stores and professional customers via inbound calls and online chat.
- Provide accurate and consistent parts lookup and product information.
- Update and maintain shared catalog resources.
- Assist customer service team members with factory order processing, cancellations, and alternative sources for products.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong automotive knowledge with an understanding of automotive systems and/or repair procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- ASE certification is a plus.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish desired.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website