The Accounts Payable Expense Coordinator will prepare reports for the AP Expense management team. They will help develop and document new operating procedures, work on special projects as requested, and provide system support.
Essential Job Functions
- Track daily work load and assist AP Manager in process improvements and documenting.
- Aid AP Manager in AP system problems by troubleshooting and monitoring resolutions.
- Help with projects and implementation of new or upgraded AP systems and program changes.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal. Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Ability to identify systems issues and assist with resolution.
- Ability to work in both a team and individual environment.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website