This is an in-person, summer semester-long, paid, Corporate internship that offers college students the opportunity to learn through application and fully immersing in the day-to-day activities of the accounting team they are paired with. Interns are paired with one team for the semester and responsible for assisting their team in daily tasks. Throughout the internship, students will build upon their current skillsets, while learning from subject matter experts. These Internships have been established for college/university students with a business-related major and to run for the length of one typically school semester. Accounting majors are preferred.
Teams participating in the Accounting-Finance Internship Program:
Accounts Receivable Team:
- Match unapplied payments to transactions on customer accounts
- Support the team as needed with payment verification and auditing
- Assist with imaging and filing of documents, plus other miscellaneous projects, as needed
SUBMIT A RESUME WITH APPLICATION
Skills and Qualifications:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in a business-related major at an accredited college or university.
- At a minimum, must have declared a major and have at least freshman year completed at the beginning of the internship.
- Remain in good academic standing throughout internship.
- Proficient with MS Office Tools and strong knowledge of Windows PC.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Preferably, be able to consistently work 35-40 hours per week in-person through the entirety of the internship.
- Meet O'Reilly's employment requirements.
- Meet legal requirements to work in the U.S. for an indefinite period of time.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website