Our Store Manager in Training will develop knowledge and skills by working alongside an experienced District and Store Manager. They will be responsible for understanding cost control, the store's P&L, and how to operate a profitable store. They will also learn how to deliver excellent customer service and how to manage all aspects of an O'Reilly store including the development, training, and mentoring of store team members.
- Prior automotive and/or retail management experience (3-5 years)
- Take pride in delivering excellent customer service
- Knowledge of automotive parts, equipment, and systems
- Available to work flexible work schedule
- Thrive in busy, fast-paced retail environment
- ASE certification preferred
Apply on company website