Our Maintenance Supervisors play a critical role in keeping the distribution center running efficiently by providing leadership to maintenance staff and ensuring the building and equipment remain in optimal condition and eliminate down time. Your team will provide a full range of services including preventative maintenance, repair and proper appearance of all equipment and grounds in a modern distribution center.
- Knowledge of and experience with industrial equipment and building maintenance
- 1-2 years in a maintenance/facility management supervisor role
- Thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to plan, organize and manage projects and set priorities
- At least 21 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
Apply on company website