The Central Support/Catalog Clerk fills supplier catalog requests generated by O'Reilly store team members, independent jobber stores, and the new store set up team, and is also responsible for issuing supplier catalog updates to the stores. They are responsible for keeping the mail flowing between the distribution centers, stores, regional offices, and the corporate offices. They also fill store requests for office supplies and forms and slot projects for various departments.
Essential Job Functions
- Issue new supplier catalogs and updates.
- Restock shelves with new supplier catalogs and O'Reilly publications.
- Fill call-in and e-form requests for supplier catalogs and O'Reilly publications.
- Process the green mail bags every morning and afternoon.
- Slot mass mailings such as the monthly Team Spirit magazine, Professional Marketing promotions and Store Design projects.
- Responsible for maintaining a sufficient inventory of office supplies and forms through regular replenishment orders.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to sort and handle large quantities of paperwork.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with an ability to multitask and prioritize projects to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to carry heavy loads, sit, stand, reach, stoop, and climb stairs for numerous times throughout the day.
- Must be able to understand written and verbal instructions in English.6. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel preferred.
Apply on company website