The Accounts Payable Specialist I - Merchandise will perform various accounts payable related tasks such as data entry, account reconciliation, and issue resolution; provide excellent customer service to stores, corporate departments and merchandise suppliers. Candidate must be able to work in a high volume, fast-paced environment while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist suppliers and corporate departments with accounting issues.
- Data Entry of invoices.
- Research in detail invoice and receiving exception.
- Balance monthly statements to ensure accounts are in good standing.
- Populate simple spreadsheets to assist with account reconciliation.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent attendance and work ethic.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent 10-key by touch.
- Basic Excel skills.
- General knowledge of accounts payable process preferred.
Apply on company website