DEPARTMENT OF ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY
*Please apply online at www.ohsu.edu, search using 2020-5374*
The Oregon Health & Science University is seeking a faculty member for the Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (OMFS); Assistant/Associate Professor. This position reports to the Interim Chair, Dr. James A. Katancik, DDS, PhD.
The appointee shall provide services as assigned by the supervisor in furtherance of the university's missions and goals of teaching, research, patient care, outreach and public service.
The duties of this position are in support of the missions, goals and objects of OHSU and the School of Dentistry and include:
- Providing direct patient care.
- Supervising residents in clinical activities.
- Establishing and maintaining a program of scholarly activity.
- Participating in the clinical and didactic education of the residents and predoctoral dental students as assigned by the Curriculum Committee and Chair.
- DDS or DMD from a CODA accredited school or equivalent.
- Completion of advanced education program in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery from a CODA accredited program.
- Certified or actively seeking certification by the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Ability to obtain an Oregon Dental License and OHSU Hospital privileges.
- Ability to obtain an Oregon general anesthesia permit.
- MD is preferred.
- Experience in teaching, research, service, patient care, and academic management, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills are preferred.
Oregon Health & Science University values a diverse and culturally competent workforce. We are proud of our commitment to being an equal opportunity, affirmative action organization that does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of any protected class status, including disability status and protected veteran status. Individuals with diverse backgrounds and those who promote diversity and a culture of inclusion are encouraged to apply. To request reasonable accommodation contact the Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Department at 503-494-5148 or email@example.com.
*Please apply online at www.ohsu.edu, search using 2020-5374* You may also contact Dr. Katancik directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEPARTMENT OF ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERYFaculty Member*Please apply online at ...
Apply on company website