SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities as a Paramedic you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Orange Park Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Orange Park Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Paramedic like you to be a part of our team.
As a Paramedic in the Normandy Park Free Standing Emergency Department, you will work responsibly as a medical assistant performing care for patients in accordance with physician's orders, policies, procedures, established standards of care. You will provide direct and indirect patient care while adhering to the philosophy and objectives of the hospital in order to meet the healthcare needs of patients and their family.What you will do in this role:
- You will be responsible for implementing technical procedures and conducting examinations on patients safely and effectively.
- You will interact with the public and the medical staff. The ability to communicate information effectively is essential.
- You will be able to retrieve and document information in the system. Written, telephone, and manual dexterity skills are required.
What Qualifications you will need:
- You must have a current Paramedic license in this state.
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Current ACLS (ALS) and BLS certifications issued by the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
HCA Healthcare has been consecutively named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Paramedic opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website