LIFE CHANGING WORK
HealthCare Partners is looking for Family Medicine Physician, Pod Leadto join our Primary Care team inLong Beach Community. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patients needs.
HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If youre looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
Overview of Position: Responsible for oversight and outcomes for clinicians at three outpatient clinics and toshare accountability withDirector, Operations for quality patient care, clinicalexcellence and financial performance.
- Primary Clinic Location: HCP Willow (2600 Redondo Avenue, LB)
- Position will beapproximately .7 FTE clinical and .3 FTE leadership / administrative role
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day
- Initial consults, follow up appointments; office procedures, outpatient setting only
- Established patient panel; primarily adult and senior patient base
- Direct and coordinate all clinical activities that impact our patients at three designated clinic sites in Long Beach community
- Ensure all clinical services meet regulatory and quality standards and guidelines
- Work collaboratively with regional leadership team and clinical Pod Lead team
- Participate in interview and hiring process for new clinicians
- Unrestricted CA Physician License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BE/BC in Family Medicine
- Minimum 2 - 3 years Primary Care experience required; managed care background preferred
- Comfortable seeing newborns togeriatric age patients
- Minimum 1 3 years of recent leadership experience required
- Ability to develop positive interaction with patients, families, physicians, administrators and teammates in order to effectively care for the patient.
- Physician engagement, mentor and coach clinicians
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- EMR Proficient
Healthcare Partners is excited to join Optum! Ahead of us is a world of opportunity. Were changing health care for the better by improving access to affordable, high quality care, and working together to improve the patient experience. That takes passion, commitment, intense focus and the ability to contribute effectively in a highly collaborative team environment. All of this together is your time to do your lifes best work. SM
LIFE CHANGING WORK … HealthCare Partners is looking for Family Medicine Physician, Pod Lead to join our...
Apply on company website