Mortgage Processor, Sr
2701 NW Vaughn St. Ste 800
Job Post Information* : Posted Date
Job Post Information* : External Company Name
OnPoint Community Credit Union
Job Post Information* : External Company URL
Location : Postal Code
Job Post Information* : Post End Date
- High School diploma required.
- Minimum of three years real estate lending experience or a minimum of one year of first mortgage real estate processing experience.
- One year government (FHA, VA, or USDA) mortgage experience.
- Review real estate loan files within 24 hours of receipt from loan officer to determine if all required documentation has been requested and if not, effectively communicate to obtain.
- Review and correct all data on LOS to ensure accuracy and input in conformance with department policy. Update information as received in order to keep LOS reporting system and status codes up to date for pipeline management.
- Process loan in conformance with investor/department policy.
- Ability to interpret investor/department guidelines for documentation requirements and submit with file for approval to underwriting with all applicable “subject to's” noted and compensating factors outlined.
- Analyze credit reports, tax returns, verifications, appraisals, preliminary title reports and other real estate related documentation to determine applicability.
- Assist in the development and training of other staff members in processing.
- Process and manage an active pipeline of loans (over 40) and process them in less than 30 days from receipt of full application and/or earnest money agreement.
- Possess knowledge of Real Estate compliance guidelines and ability to implement them.
- Assist Mortgage Services Manager in other duties as assigned.
- Assist other processors, underwriters and Closing department as an effective team member.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to be self-directed, efficient, and meet deadlines and goals.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated skills in math and accounting.
- Proficiency in operation of Encompass software system a plus.
- Change adaptability.
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional, ethical manner.
Apply on company website