Mortgage Loan Officer-Lombard Branch
5262 N. Lombard St.
Job Post Information* : Posted Date
Job Post Information* : External Company Name
OnPoint Community Credit Union
Job Post Information* : External Company URL
Location : Postal Code
Job Post Information* : Post End Date
- High School diploma required.
- Minimum of two years mortgage origination experience.
- Identifies, develops and maintains a quality pipeline of member relationships that serves as a recurring source of referrals for new mortgage lending opportunities.
- Mortgage Loan Officer's pipeline consists of existing members as well as through referrals and sourcing new member opportunities.
- Responds to member inquiries and referrals that are generated from both their own contacts and from other OnPoint business channels.
- Conducts interviews with prospective borrowers in order to analyze financial and credit reports, tax returns, verifications, etc. and determine member financing objectives, advise members of product/pricing policies and guidelines and gather any additional required information.
- Ensures exceptional member service by maintaining thorough knowledge of lending programs, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrates a commitment to professional ethics, complying with all federal and state compliance policies and adhering to all requirements.
- Process loan in conformance with mortgage lending requirements.
- Interpret investor/department guidelines for documentation requirements and submit with file for approval to underwriting with all applicable “subject to” noted and compensating factors outlined.
- Assist in the development and training of other staff members in processing and origination of FHA loan files
- Process and manage an active pipeline of loans (over 40) and process them in less than 30 days from receipt of full application and/or earnest money agreement.
- Assist Mortgage Sales Manager in other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Thorough understanding of FHA lending practices from an origination to processing.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Ability to be self-directed, efficient, and meet deadlines. Ability to manage a heavy pipeline of 40 plus loans.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated math and accounting skills.
Apply on company website