Are you looking for a company that cares about people's lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people's lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day. We're currently looking for a Senior Product Manager, Software Solutions to join us in our Center Valley, PA office.
Let's inspire healthier lives, together.
The Senior Product Manager, Software Solutions, maintains responsibility for the product management and marketing of Olympus' image management and reprocessing software solutions for the gastroenterology and respiratory (GI&R) markets, including the Unifia Reprocessing Documentation & Asset Management System, Knowledge Exchange (KE) and nCare medical recorder platform. He/she maintains responsibility for all aspects of the product lifecycle including: market development, upstream input to new product development, new product launch and managing the post launch business. In addition to traditional product management responsibilities for KE and nCare, the Senior Product Manager will work with peers in GI&R Marketing, Surgical Endoscopy, Systems Integration, Service Marketing and Enterprise Solutions to ensure messaging, positioning and pricing models are aligned for all image management software products. The Senior Product Manager maintains responsibility for market development initiatives to shift the endoscope reprocessing market from manual documentation methods to electronic means. This includes working directly with industry thought leaders and healthcare professionals (HCPs) on promotional and education activities, healthcare economic teams to establish return on investment calculators, local & international R&D teams to insure user needs are incorporated, etc
As part of the Endoscopy Marketing team, the Senior Product Manager will lead the development of annual and strategic marketing and business plans, develop and execute marketing & sales programs to achieve revenue and income targets, and interface with customers, sales representatives & in-house stakeholders in support of the business.
* Lead the development and execution of short and long-term marketing strategies and plans to increase revenue, maximize profit and grow market share.
* Work closely with Sales leaders to ensure strong collaboration on the execution of the Software Solutions Commercial Business plan, including the launch of new products, programs, promotions, target account execution and other business initiatives. Identify and create innovative sales programs that will yield more opportunities for the sales team.
* Create the value proposition, positioning statement, key sales messages and the sales rep talk track for the supported products.
* Develop and execute strategies & tactics to proactively migrate customers from one software platform to the next. Additionally, develop programs to upsell new modules/features to existing customers.
* Create sales collateral including product brochures, technical reports, advertising, videos, case reports, clinical papers, sales training materials, etc.
* Assess competitor activities and how to position Olympus for success
* Provide input to R&D during product review meetings, share customer needs and market trends, provide feedback on new product prototypes, and create new product forecasts.
* Initiate and lead cross-functional teams to streamline the quoting, selling and ordering processes to maximize rep engagement and revenue generation.
* Act as the product and procedure expert to drive large account conversions
* Maintain responsibility for all aspects of new product launches including: develop market expansion strategy, develop the launch strategy and plans, lead the internal launch team to ensure successful product launch on schedule and within budget.
* Work with HCPs, outside vendors, medical societies, and other stakeholders (both external and internal) as needed to create and drive the marketing strategy and execution for the software solution initiatives. Manage key HCP relationships, in compliance with
Olympus code of ethics and compliance guidelines.
* Collaborate with leadership of the GI&R, Surgical Endoscopy, Systems Integration, Infection Prevention & Service marketing teams, the market development team, and other Olympus teams and departments to help drive alignment and synergy across the business and ensure Software Solutions objectives are supported and met.
* Perform other relevant duties as required.
* Minimum 4 years combined Olympus experience in sales and/or marketing.
*Masters or MBA preferred with minimum 3 years combined Olympus experience in sales and/or marketing.
* Minimum 6 years experience providing overall leadership in sales, product marketing and/or portfolio management.
* Masters or MBA strongly preferred with minimum 4 years experience providing overall leadership in sales, product marketing and/or portfolio management.
* Ability to travel domestically (30-40%); some international travel may be required.
* Experience in IT sales and/or IT marketing, strongly preferred.
* Experience in developing new markets.
* Experience in interacting with a diverse cross-functional team, strong prospecting skills, self-starter, capable of independent actions, detail oriented, multi-task/time management, ability to internalize technical concepts, products and services.
* Strong planning and organizational skills.
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills including interactions with sales, senior leadership and customer personnel.
* Proven track record of managing complex projects to successful completion.
* Excellent computer skills and knowledge.
* Ability to motivate cross-functional resources in a matrix environment to drive business results.
* Ability to effectively communicate with overseas colleagues.
We realize work isn't just a job to you.
It's a big part of your life, but not the only part. That's why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Apply on company website