Are you looking for a company that cares about people's lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people's lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day. We're currently looking for a Account Manager to join us in our Sacramento, CA area.
Let's inspire healthier lives, together.
The role of the Enterprise Solutions Kaiser ENT Territory Manager, is to maintain and grow Olympus' current contracted business as well as to maintain and grow Olympus' non-contract businesses while seeking strategic contracting positions within Kaiser's California based facilities. This position will be responsible for executing customized Kaiser strategies and solutions that will result in desired agreements with Kaiser and achieve stated objectives.
In a typical day, you will:
* Contribute to the development of customized sales strategies that result in higher sales results for both contracted and non-contracted products.
* Execute all contracts, sales strategies and initiatives in a highly collaborative and orchestrated fashion.
* Contribute to the development of Coalition Maps that identifies all influential Kaiser Stakeholders with an emphasis on voting members.
* Develop excellent relationships with all key senior level Kaiser Stakeholders within your geography.
* Manage price within the Kaiser with a high degree of internal transparency and legitimacy based upon volume, market share/revenue commitments, length of agreement, breadth of portfolio, etc.
* Maintain a high level of expertise regarding Olympus products and solutions as well as how our clinical and economic outcomes create a strategic advantage.
* Maintain responsibility for delivering the Annual Sales Plan and operating within stated budgets.
* Work in collaboration with the Enterprise Solutions Kaiser AVP to develop and implement territory business plans designed to achieve sales quota in territory.
* Perform Quarterly Business Reviews with customers that have agreements to ensure contract compliance.
* Complete and submits all administrative responsibilities accurately and on time (CRM, expense reports, and PTO).
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* 4-year college degree from an accredited university. MBA a plus.
* A minimum of five years' experience selling into IDNs. Previous experience selling directly to Kaiser is preferred.
* Some overnight travel may be required.
We realize work isn't just a job to you.
It's a big part of your life, but not the only part. That's why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Apply on company website