Ochsner Health System in New Orleans is seeking a BC/BE Psychiatrist to provide outpatient psychiatric services and consultations to a variety of patients. Due to expansion and growth, the following opportunities exist:
- General Psychiatrist
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Both newly trained and experienced psychiatrists are encouraged to apply
- Physicians directly from residency training or with experience will be considered
Highlights of Position:
- Department includes a team of highly skilled Board Certified Psychiatrists, Psychologists, and Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Continuum of services provided potentially include: telemedicine services, outpatient services, and hospital consult services
- Option to participate in training of joint LSU/Ochsner residents
- Option to participate in education and evaluation of University of Queensland Medical Students
- Integrated practice model with strong, internal referral network
- Support available from specialists and sub-specialists throughout Ochsner Health System
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the health system
- Tort reform state
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
Interested physicians should apply HERE
About Ochsner Health
Ochsner Health is a system that delivers health to the people of Louisiana, Mississippi and the Gulf South with a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate. Ochsner Health is a not-for-profit committed to giving back to the communities it serves through preventative screenings, health and wellness resources and partnerships with innovative organizations that share our vision. Ochsner Health healed more than 876,000 people from across the globe in 2019, providing the latest medical breakthroughs and therapies, including digital medicine for chronic conditions and telehealth specialty services. Ochsner Health is a national leader, named the top hospital in Louisiana and a top childrens hospital by U.S. News & World Report. As Louisianas leading healthcare educator, Ochsner Health and its partners educate thousands of healthcare professionals annually. Ochsner Health is innovating healthcare by investing in new technologies and research to make world-class care more accessible, affordable, convenient and effective. Ochsner's team of more than 26,000 employees and 4,500 providers are working to reinvent the future of health and wellness in the region. To learn more about Ochsner Health, please visit www.ochsner.org. To transform your health, please visit www.ochsner.org/healthyyou. ?
Sorry, but we are unable to accept J1 visa candidates.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ochsner Health System in New Orleans is seeking a BC/BE Psychiatrist to provide outpatient psychiatric services and consultations to a v...
Apply on company website