Supported by health system growth, the Department of Gastroenterology at Ochsner Health Center Covington, LA is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible GASTROENTEROLOGISTS to join its practice.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE POSITION:
- Focus on general gastroenterology
- Join a highly collegial system wide group comprised of general gastroenterologists, hepatologists, GI subspecialists, and advanced endoscopists
- Team of Advanced Practice Professionals assist with consults, outpatient clinics, and patient overflow
- Integrated practice model with a strong, internal referral network
- 24/7 reliable hospitalists onsite
- Strong support from collaborative specialties, including surgery, oncology, radiology, and GI pathology
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the Ochsner Health System
- Tort reform state
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Salary commensurate with experience and training
- Full benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; vacation and CME; retirement accounts
- Malpractice insurance provided
Interested physicians should apply HERE
As a suburb of New Orleans, the North Shore Region, offers a family-oriented community with the amenities of New Orleans just 30 minutes away. Known for its many festivals and community events, parks and recreational activities for both adults and children, St. Tammany Parish is ranked #1 in the state for its outstanding, award winning school system.
Why Choose Ochsner Health
At Ochsner, innovation is at the core of everything we do. We are a pioneer in telemedicine and population health, including innovative chronic disease management programs for hypertension and diabetes. Our team-based practices are designed to provide you with the support you need to best serve your patients, while also offering excellent work-life balance. Ochsners commitment to coordination of care will allow you to seamlessly refer patients to a trusted specialist. Our strong commitment to academic medicine offers you participation in clinical teaching with options for academic teaching, research and academic titles.
Sorry, but we are unable to accept J1 visa candidates.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Supported by health system growth, the Department of Gastroenterology at Ochsner Health Center – Covington, LA is seeking a Board Certified/Boar...
Apply on company website