Ochsner Health is seeking a Physician Assistant to join it's growing Neurocritical Care team. This APP will support both Ochsner Main Campus-New Orleans and Northshore Campus -Mandeville.
Must be able to work a flexible work schedule to include day/night shifts, weekends and holidays.
Must have reliable transportation as must be able to travel throughout and between facilities.
Required - Bachelors degree in Physician Assistant medicine or Health Sciences, or graduate of an approved Physician Assistant Training Program
Required - License as a Physician Assistant in the state of practice, NCCPA Certified, Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) / Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Certification from the American Heart Association
Eligible for Prescriptive Authority in the state of practice as outlined by the State Board of Medical Examiners
- This position is for both Ochsner Main Campus on Jefferson Highway and Northshore Campus in Mandeville. Successful candidate must have reliable transportation as must be able to travel throughout and between facilities.
- Utilizes the approved medical practices process in the delivery of all patient care.
- Provides care based on physical, psycho/social, educational, safety and related criteria, appropriate to the ages of patients served in assigned areas.
- Maintains an attitude of inquiry towards medical practices and patient care outcomes, and may develop research methodology.
- Provides education experiences to patient families, staff, other health professionals, and to the community.
- Adapts behavior to the specific patient population, including but not limited to: respect for privacy, method of introduction to the patient, adapting explanation of services or procedures to be performed, requesting permissions and communication style.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply Today HERE
Apply on company website