OCHSNER HEALTH in NEW ORLEANS is searching for BC/BE PHYSIATRISTS to join our expanding Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Candidates with experience or directly from fellowship are welcomed to apply.
- Commit to full-time inpatient rehabilitation.
- Growing outpatient PM&R clinical practice including neurorehabilitation, general musculoskeletal and non-surgical pain management clinics, among others
- The inpatient rehabilitation facility is certified by CARF in general rehabilitation and has a specialty CARF certification in the area of stroke recovery
- New 5-story, 125-bed Continuum Care Hospital opened the 1st Quarter of 2018 with floors dedicated to SNF, LTAC, Skilled Nursing, Inpatient, as well as a Brain Injury unit. 46-beds dedicated for adult rehab
- 10-bed Continuum of Care Pediatric Rehab is the only one of its kind in the region
- Physiatrist will be closely involved in the education and training of residents and medical students.
Ochsner Rehabilitation specializes in neurological and musculoskeletal rehabilitation in both inpatient and outpatient settings. The Department of PM&R is a service line with an integral collaborative approach to our Neuroscience Institute, a Center of Excellence. Areas of expertise include gait disorders, spasticity management, stroke, spinal cord injury, neurological disease and traumatic brain injury.
About Ochsner Health
Ochsner Health is a system that delivers health to the people of Louisiana, Mississippi and the Gulf South with a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate. Ochsner Health is a not-for-profit committed to giving back to the communities it serves through preventative screenings, health and wellness resources and partnerships with innovative organizations that share our vision. Ochsner Health healed more than 876,000 people from across the globe in 2019, providing the latest medical breakthroughs and therapies, including digital medicine for chronic conditions and telehealth specialty services. Ochsner Health is a national leader, named the top hospital in Louisiana and a top childrens hospital by U.S. News & World Report. As Louisianas leading healthcare educator, Ochsner Health and its partners educate thousands of healthcare professionals annually. Ochsner Health is innovating healthcare by investing in new technologies and research to make world-class care more accessible, affordable, convenient and effective. Ochsner's team of more than 26,000 employees and 4,500 providers are working to reinvent the future of health and wellness in the region. To learn more about Ochsner Health, please visit www.ochsner.org. To transform your health, please visit www.ochsner.org/healthyyou.
Interested physicians should apply HERE
Sorry, no opportunities for J-1 applications.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OCHSNER HEALTH in NEW ORLEANS is searching for BC/BE PHYSIATRISTS to join our expanding Department of Physical...
Apply on company website