Ochsner Health is seeking an Acute Care APRN to join it's growing Neurocritical Care team. This APP will support both Ochsner Main Campus-New Orleans and Northshore Campus -Mandeville.
Must be able to work a flexible work schedule to include day/night shifts, weekends and holidays. Must have reliable transportation as must be able to travel throughout and between facilities.
Required - Masters or Doctorate degree as an Acute Care Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
Acute Care APRN
Required - Current License as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) in the state of practice,
Certification as an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner or Acute Care Clinical Nurse Specialist by either AACN or ANCC
Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) / Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Certification from the American Heart Association
Eligible for Prescriptive Authority in the state of practice as outlined by the State Board of Nursing
- This position is for both Ochsner Main Campus on Jefferson Highway and Northshore Campus in Mandeville. Successful candidate must have reliable transportation as must be able to travel throughout and between facilities.
- Utilizes the approved medical practices process in the delivery of all patient care.
- Provides care based on physical, psycho/social, educational, safety and related criteria, appropriate to the ages of patients served in assigned areas.
- Maintains an attitude of inquiry towards medical practices and patient care outcomes, and may develop research methodology.
- Provides education experiences to patient families, staff, other health professionals, and to the community.
- Adapts behavior to the specific patient population, including but not limited to: respect for privacy, method of introduction to the patient, adapting explanation of services or procedures to be performed, requesting permissions and communication style.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply Today HERE
Apply on company website