NSC Technologies is currently hiring Sheet Metal for an upcoming project in Norfolk Virginia Area. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of have 3-5 years experience in sheet metal shop fabrication, commercial work or marine repair
- Be able to read, interpret and install by using sheet metal sketches.
- and assembly.
- Ability to assemble piece parts in accordance with specifications in a quality manner.
- Experience working in a physically demanding environment.
- Experience using small hand tools (electric drills, grinders, rivet guns), and shop equipment (drill press, press break, shears etc.). Ventilation duct and equipment.
- Able to properly install shipboard ventilation and habitability
- Layout, cut, bend, and fabricate gaged sheet metal within tight tolerance
- Ability to comprehend complex ventilation assembly drawings, blueprints, and sketches to include weld symbols, material types, datum and reference lines.
- Ability to comprehend fractional and decimal dimensions as with the use of a ruler.
- Ability to layoff piece parts for fabrication
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: otto.Beasley@nsc-tech.Com
At NSC our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
NSC is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.
#MA50 #CB #ZR
Apply on company website