We are looking for Outside Machinists with NAVSEA Experience for a 4+ month project in Portland, Oregon.
- Journeyman level Navy new construction or repair experience as a 1st class Outside Machinist
- Maintaining work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition
- Performing preventative maintenance as required per the PM Charts
- Must be able to perform the following, but not limited to: Milling, Turning, Drilling, Taping, Dr-Burring, Molding, and all Bench Operations.
- Must be familiar with basic machine functions in order to perform the tasks stated above
- 5 years experience working as a 1st Class Outside Machinist
- NAVSEA Experience Preferred
- OSHA10 Maritime Card
- Due to military contracts, must have proof of US Citizenship.
- Drug Free Worksite
If this sounds like a good fit for you, contact Crystal by phone at 425-412-4227 or by email at ckowsky@ULGStaffing.com
At ULGSTAFFING our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
ULGSTAFFING is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
ULGSTAFFING is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
ULGSTAFFING is a drug free company. ULGSTAFFING is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.
Apply on company website