Marine Electrician Job Description:
NSC has an immediate opening for Marine Electrician in Norfolk, Virginia. Marine Electricians repair, install, replace, and test complex electrical circuits, cables, equipment, and appliances. Candidate will inspect and test electrical equipment, lighting, signal, communication, and power circuits.
Marine Electrician Job Requirements:
- Minimum of have 4-5 years experience as an Electrician.
- Working knowledge and understanding of shipboard and industrial / commercial work practices on military bases and industrial facilities.
- Able to use hand tools and testing equipment.
- Able to isolate defects in wiring, switches, motors, and other electrical equipment using general and specialized testing equipment.
- Replace faulty switches, sockets, and other elements of electrical systems.
- Dismantle electrical machinery and replaces defective electrical or mechanical parts such as gears, brushes, and armatures.
- Mount motors, transformers, and lighting fixtures into position and completes circuits according to diagram specifications.
- Work from drawings, blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced team members.
- Perform all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Participate in special projects as required.
At NSC our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
NSC is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.
#MA50 #CB # ZR
Apply on company website