Candidates will be provided training on all tasks. This position is a regular, full time, year round opportunity!
• Stripping finished products off forms
• Cleaning forms & beds after product is removed
• Setting up forms for pouring; cutting/placing rebar, stressing rebar, tying mesh
• Pouring, raking and shoveling concrete
• Finishing concrete using various tools/methods
• Operating hand and power tools
• General housekeeping
• Be 18 years of age or older
• Be willing to work a variety of shifts
• Daily flexible end times. Shift end times are open ended; work until job is done.
• Be willing to work outside as required.
• Be dependable and have excellent attendance
• Be willing to work as a team member
• Be willing to learn and follow instructions
• Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Competitive wage and benefit programs including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and vacation time.
* $1 shift premium for 2nd shift
**$1 raise after 6 months!
***additional $2 raise after 12 months!!
Apply on company website