Northwest Permanente, P.C. is currently seeking a board certified CRNA to join our growing medical group.
- Current staff are a mix of 8, 10, 11, and 12. Shift lengths are variable.
- Cases include; neuro/backs, vascular, ENT, ortho, general surgery, robot, spinal, epidural, OB, non-OR sites, and pediatric opportunities. No regional or hearts.
- Coverage at 4 locations, OB at two sites, with a primary home base.
- Medical supervision.
- Professional liability coverage.
- Mentoring SRNAs for clinical rotations.
- Yearly education stipend and continued medical education.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Relocation Package.
- Industry leading retirement programs.
Northwest Permanente, P.C. is a self-governed (physician led), multi-specialty group of over 1,500 physicians, surgeons, and clinicians, caring for over 600,000 members in Oregon and Southwest Washington. Kaiser Permanente is one of the nation's pre-eminent health care systems, a benchmark for comprehensive, integrated and high-quality care. At Northwest Permanente, P.C., health care specialists in all disciplines will discover opportunities to forge their own unique career paths in an innovative and collaborative professional community.
Northwest Permanente, P.C. is currently seeking a board certified CRNA to join our growing medical group.Position Description:
Apply on company website