The Department of Radiology at Northwell Health is seeking a full-time or part time diagnostic radiologist to join our X-ray/Fluoroscopy Division.Applicants must be board certified or board eligible by the American Board of Radiology and completed an accredited residency in diagnostic radiology. Duties would include reading X-ray and doing/supervising fluoroscopy studies.
Highlights of this position
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- Ideal suburban locations in Long Island NY, beautiful beaches, and nationally recognized school districts.
- A variety of flexible practice settings with tertiary and community-based hospital positions available
- State-of-the-art hospitals and full-service imaging centers with the most advanced technology and equipment in the marketplace
- Business Employee Resource Groups (BERGs) that promote diversity and inclusion within our health system
- All new system-wide IT infrastructure and PACS with advanced technical support
- Supportive environment for new graduates, and leadershipopportunities for those who are more experienced
- Radiology resident, fellow, and medical student teaching opportunities at the tertiary hospitals
- Faculty appointment at the Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell commensurate with experience
- Support for research with funding and dedicated time for qualified investigators
Why Choose Us?
Northwell Health includes 23 award-winning hospitals and more than 750 community-based practice locations throughout Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and Westchester. All candidates will receivecompetitive salaries, a comprehensivebenefits package, andeligibility for tuition reimbursement. Physicians will be employed as members of Northwell Physician Partners, the fifth largest medical group in the country. Diversity and inclusion permeates our educational and clinical initiatives. We are committed to ensuring every one of our physicians receives training on how to deliver high quality, culturally competent care. We continually recruit adiverse physician workforceto meet the needs of our diverse patients.
For additional information and to apply, please contact: Dr. Victor Scarmato, VScarmat@northwell.edu.
The Department of Radiology at Northwell Health is seeking a full-time or part time diagnostic radiologist to ...
Apply on company website