We are a private cardiology practice located in Amherst, NY, a Suburb of Buffalo, NY. We are a unique, non-invasive, out-patient cardiology group which is growing.
- We currently have five full-time, board-certified cardiologists and two physician assistants in our practice.
- We are interested in bringing another cardiologist to our practice.
- In addition to consultation, we offer all non-invasive cardiology studies including nuclear stress testing, echocardiography, stress echocardiography, exercise stress testing, EKG and Holter monitoring.
- We recently moved into newly constructed 11,000 square foot building.
- At present, our work schedule is Monday through Friday.
- We no longer round at the hospital, which lends itself to an excellent lifestyle and greater work/life balance.
- Typical workdays are 8 am-5 pm.
Please visit www.northtownscardiolgy.com, if you like to learn more about our providers.
Here are some of the highlights of our practice.
- Single suburban location.
- No hospital calls or rounding.
- 1:6 calls, only for out-patient practice.
- Predictable 8AM – 5 PM schedule, with some short days (see below).
- Brand new 11,000 Sq. ft facility with two nuclear cameras and seven echo / stress test labs.
- On-site and off-site transcription and EMR, eliminating the need to create point and click notes and save time.
- Prompt access to electrophysiology, coronary angiography / interventions and cardiac surgery.
- Very competitive starting and partnership salary.
- Excellent benefits including paid occurrence malpractice insurance, family health insurance, cell phone, CME allowance, 401K matching and option to participate in a profit-sharing retirement plan.
- 3 weeks of paid time off during first year and 4 weeks of time off after that. After completing 5 years in the practice, there is an extra week of time off.
- Short days where doctors get out of the office early.
- One short day every week during first two years where last patient is scheduled at 2:45 PM. This is equivalent to approximately 8 extra hours of time off per month.
- Two short days every week after two years, where last patient is scheduled at 2:45 PM. This is equivalent to approximately 16 extra hours of time off per month.
- H-1 Visa sponsorship possibility.
We are a private cardiology practice located in Amherst, NY, a Suburb of Buffalo, NY. We are a unique, non-invasive, out-patient cardiology g...
Apply on company website