Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center is actively seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist who has fellowship training in Head and Neck Oncology and Reconstructive Surgery to join our hospital-employed, multi-specialty surgical practice.
- This is a great opportunity to become a part of a strong team, with multiple interests.
- With a strong regional referral base of 500,000 plus patients, this is a great chance to develop your skills at the regions only tertiary care and Level II Trauma center.
- You will be joining an amazing team of ENT surgeons, as well as another fellowship trained Head & Neck Oncology surgeon.
- General ENT work and participation in the call rotation is required but you will also be supported by a full staff of Otolaryngologists, Physician Assistants, Audiologists, and a fellowship trained skull-based neurosurgeon.
NL EMMC offers competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Flexible schedules and exceptional work/life balance with a 1:5 call rotation
- A broad range of sub-specialty support (including neurosurgery)
- Student loan reimbursement programs - up to $20k per year with no lifetime maximum benefit
- Relocation bonus
- Sign-on bonuses
- Exceptional work/life balance and competitive PTO package
- Leadership and teaching opportunities, if desired
- J-1 waiver opportunities available
Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center is committed to making healthcare work for the people of Maine. It is a 411- bed, regional tertiary care and ACS verified level II trauma center serving a patient population of 500,000 living in the northern two-thirds of the states geography. The hospital is a base for LifeFlight of Maine, a critical care air transportation service flying nearly 1,000 missions per year. Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center is a member of Northern Light Health, an integrated statewide health delivery system that is raising the bar with no-nonsense solutions that are leading the way to a healthier future for our state. Northern Light Health offers a broad range of providers and services, including nine hospitals, primary care and specialty physician practices, long-term care, home health and hospice agencies, and emergency ground and air transport.
Apply on company website