Full-Time Non-Invasive Cardiology Opportunity in Beautiful Coastal Maine!
Excellent opportunity for a Cardiologist to join our Maine Coast Cardiology team. Experience in cardiology is preferred. This provider would be working independently at MCH and would work collaboratively with the Cardiologist at our neighboring Northern Light Blue Hill Hospital.
- Approximately 90% Outpatient/10% Inpatient
- Required procedures TEE's, Stress Tests, Cardioversions
- Board Certified in IM and Cardiology or eligible and just out of fellowship
- Monday Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Why Northern Light Health?
- Robust compensation and benefits package
- Student Loan Reimbursement Programs
- Relocation Bonus/Sign on Bonus
- Flexible schedules and exceptional work/life balance
- Generous PTO benefits
Maine Coast is a 64 bed hospital inEllsworth Maine, founded in 1800, is often called the gateway to theDowneastregion and currently serves as its commercial center. Most anyone driving toAcadia National ParkorBar Harborwill pass through this town. Maine Coast has earned both national and state recognition for patient safety, outcomes, and patient satisfaction levels.Northern Light Maine Coast is a member of Northern Light Health, an integrated statewide health delivery system that is raising the bar with no-nonsense solutions that are leading the way to a healthier future for our state. Northern Light Health offers a broad range of providers and services, including ten hospitals, primary care and specialty physician practices, long-term care, home health and hospice agencies, and emergency ground and air transport.
Full-Time Non-Invasive Cardiology Opportunity in Beautiful Coastal Maine!Excellent opportunity for a Cardiologist...
Apply on company website