Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center, a regional tertiary care and ACS-verified level II trauma center serving a patient population of approximately 500,000, is actively seeking an additional board-certified/board-eligible OB/GYN to join our busy hospital-employed practice.
- Our group currently includes nine physicians, two certified nurse midwives, two nurse practitioners and skilled support staff.
- Together, we provide routine and high risk obstetric and gynecologic services and surgery.
- We work closely with maternal fetal medicine specialists caring for high risk OB referrals from our regional referral providers.
- Advanced laparoscopic technology including robotic-assisted surgery is available and strongly supported by Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center.
- In addition, we provide consultation services for the Northern Light Family Medicine residency program.
Our hospital invested in a $300 million tower which opened in 2016.Our modernization project included a complete redesign of our Women & Infants unit including twenty-five private patient rooms, six new labor and delivery rooms, and two new state-of-the-art obstetrics/gynecology surgical suites to complement the level of expertise found at our medical center. Our office is located on the main hospital campus allowing for efficient workflow between the office, operating rooms, and Labor & Delivery.
Bangor is an award-winning small city, offering easy access to the spectacular Maine coast, lakes, rivers, and mountains. Outdoor activities and recreation are available year-round. Schools rank among New Englands best and there are several universities both in and near Bangor including Husson University, Maine Maritime Academy, and the University of Maine. Bangor International Airport offers direct and one-stop services to most major domestic and international destinations.
Apply on company website