During this COVID-19 pandemic, we have taken extra steps to provide our nurses with masks and other PPE for their safety. All of our patients are screened so that staff are fully aware of their need for precautions. Northeast Clinical Services has infection control policies and procedures to support the well being and safety of our patients and staff. We are currently holding virtual interviews, and are offering online nursing meetings and trainings!
There's No Place Like Home
Northeast Clinical Services provides patient care in a place that is comforting and familiar: HOME!
Northeast Clinical Services is looking to welcome passionate, caring Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to provide excellent care to our clients in cities and towns in the Boston, North Shore, Middlesex, Metrowest, Merrimack Valley and South Shore areas. We are interested in hiring kind, reliable professionals who enjoy working with patients in an at-home setting on a 1:1 level. We also have opportunities also for nurses who would like to work 1:1 with a child in a school environment! Available are schedules that can fit most people's needs. Full-time, Part-time and per diem opportunities are available!
At Northeast Clinical we firmly believe that our employees are the lifeblood of our agency. As a result, we offer a great benefits package that includes the following:
- Competitive pay
- Health Insurance at 30 hours per week
- Dental, Vision, FSA, Life Insurance
- Earned Time, Sick Time, Holidays
- Tuition Benefit available if working 40 hours per week
- 403b retirement savings plan with limited company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal and Identity Theft Protection
- Flexible Schedule
- Employee perks and discounts with local retailers
- Pet insurance
- Employee referral bonus
- Current MA nursing license
- Current CPR and Massachusetts Drivers License
- G-tube experience
- Trach and Vent care experience preferred, but will train the right candidate
NORTHEAST CLINICAL SERVICES, INC. is a certified Massachusetts home care agency established in 2003. We have many medically complex infant to adult patients throughout Massachusetts in need of your nursing skills, experience and compassion.
Our main office is in Danvers, Massachusetts with a satellite location in Dedham, Massachusetts. For questions, please call Courtney at 978-646-5208, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website