QA Coordinator (Part-Time)
NORTHEAST CLINICAL SERVICES is a certified Massachusetts home care agency established in 2003.
Northeast Clinical Services is looking to hire a Quality Assurance (QA) Nurse Coordinator. The hours would be part-time (optimally looking for 20-24 hours per week, can be flexible). The QA Nurse Coordinator supports the development and implementation of quality assurance, measurements and audits. Assists in improving clinical processes throughout the organization by coordinating and engaging in activities to proactively promote implementation of best practices and resolve deficiencies. Monitors, performs, and manages quality assurance processes including those supporting compliance to regulatory and/or accreditation standards. Collects, analyzes and reports on a variety of data to ensure agency compliance and the quality and appropriateness of care and treatment of patients.
Education and Experience:
- A current RN license in Massachusetts
- Minimum 3 years nursing experience in home health quality/performance improvement.
- Knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid home health regulations.
- OASIS experience and OASIS certification preferred.
- Informatics and staff education/training experience preferred.
- BSN from an accredited nursing program preferred.
Benefits Package offered at 30 hour work week:
- Dental, Vision, FSA, Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off accrual (PTO)
- 403b retirement savings plan with employer contribution after one year
- Employee referral bonus
Be the Northeast Clinical Services, Inc. nurse who received this accolade from a patient's family:
“I cannot speak highly enough about our nurse. She is so interactive with our daughter and just wonderful to be around. She makes sure to communicate with me at the end of each shift and is very through. I couldn't ask for a better nurse”.
Apply on company website