Interested in working for The Learning Center? Stop by for an on-the-spot interview with a manager
Monday, August 2nd 8:30am-11:30am
Tuesday, August 3rd 4pm-6pm
Wednesday, August 4th 10am-2pm
Where: 6 Southside Rd Danvers MA
If you're unable to join us, submit an online application today!
*For a limited amount of time, select qualified candidate may be eligible for a $500 sign on bonus*
Northeast Arc's Family Service Division is pleased to announce the development of a new program: Center-based ABA services. Center-based services will offer ABA services in an inclusive daycare/preschool setting. As we develop this program we are looking for a full time ABA Technician to work under the supervision of our BCBA and alongside educators within our early learning center.
Carries out the agreed upon activities as outlined in the treatment plan or contract. Communicates with the BCBA and Program Director of any issues that might arise in the course of their work with the children and their families if applicable. Complete and submit all required paperwork on a timely basis.
• Provide ABA therapy and individualized supports to children with Autism Spectrum Disorders for individuals over the age of three for the purpose of increasing language, self-help, play, social skills, ADL skills, and decreasing challenging behaviors within the home and the community.
• Provide services on a regular schedule in their homes, communities or at the Northeast Arc's center based location.
• Implement programs developed by BCBA or Special Education Teacher.
• Maintain accurate data and graphing as requested by BCBA for each case.
• Teach specific skills and behaviors, in accordance with the goals, objective and strategies identified in their behavioral treatment plan.
• Work with families regarding intervention techniques if applicable.
• Maintain respect and confidentiality for all clients.
• Maintain records, in data base and write regular contact notes at every visit with a description of the goals worked on at each visit.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent school or work experience in ABA or related field.
- Minimum one year experience working with children and/or adolescents in ABA field or closely related with home based experience preferred. Can be supplemented or replaced by a Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Required RBT and Safety Care training completion 6 months after hire date.
- Smart phone, valid driver's license, reliable vehicle and safe driving record required.
- Candidates with early childhood, special education, and/or ABA experience encouraged to apply.
Northeast Arc provides extensive benefits and compensation including:
- Generous vacation, holiday and sick time
- Comprehensive health care and benefits
- 403b Retirement savings with company match
- Mileage reimbursement
- Samsung tablet and wifi device
- Tuition reimbursement and option to participate in Graduate School partnership with Endicott College leading to a Masters in Autism/ABA and BCBA
- Team approach
- Paid trainings, and an option for RBT training
- Ongoing Support and Supervision
- No nights or weekends
- Opportunity to build engaging and rewarding relationships
Apply on company website