Northeast Arc is an exciting place to work with excellent career opportunities for Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapists. We have flexible hours and geographic areas, a passionate and supportive team, and great pay! Come join a company that supports over 9,000 families throughout Massachusetts!
We are currently looking for part-time ABA therapists to support our new Building Bridges program! Our Building Bridges program provides services in the home and community based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and tailored to meet the needs of each individual over the age of three with a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder or a related developmental disorder. Our services cover many geographic areas including, Boston, Central Middlesex, Lowell, Merrimack Valley, Metro North and North Shore. You can work in an area that is close to your home.
As a Northeast Arc Part Time employee you will be offered:
- Paid trainings, conferences (CEU's), and RBT training
- Ongoing Supervision and Support
- Opportunity to build engaging and rewarding relationships
- We offer flexible part time schedules perfect for busy college students or education professionals looking for additional income!
As an ABA Therapist at Northeast Arc, you'll have the responsibility of:
- Providing home and community support to individuals and their families regarding intervention techniques
- Teaching specific skills and behaviors, in accordance with the goals, objective and strategies identified in their behavioral treatment plan as developed by the BCBA
- Timely and accurate maintenance of paperwork and data for each case.
- Maintain consistent communication with Autism ABA Services Program and BCBA
- Minimum of a High School Diploma, Associates/Bachelors strongly preferred. Current college students pursuing relevant fields of study encouraged to apply.
- Previous ABA experience, or experience working with individuals with autism
- Weekday afternoon availability required.
- Excellent interpersonal, creative problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Valid driver's license and vehicle required
- Must have smart device and knowledge of web based technology
- Reliability, ability to maintain confidentiality, and high degree of professionalism
- Bilingual/Bicultural candidates encouraged to apply
Apply on company website