DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $23.64 - $35.46 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
SPECIAL SIGN ON BONUS – $15,000 for fulltime positions with a 2 year commitment! Bonus eligibility limited to candidates who apply by 9/30/2022 and not currently employed by HealthONE/HCA.
Have you asked yourself where is my career leading me? Does your current role offer you the opportunities to advance your career? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a LPN.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, a $15,000 Sign-On Bonus, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. Not in Denver, but interested? we are currently offering $5000 in relocation assistance and have relocation professionals waiting to assist you,
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
- Medical coverage plans including vision, prescription drugs, behavioral health, and dental
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(K) Plan, and flex spending accounts for medical and childcare needs
- Tuition Reimbursement (up to $5,250/year), Certification Support, and Scholarships for Dependents
- Student loan repayment assistance (up to $100/month)
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Family Leave, Short-term Disability, and Long-term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program, Consumer Discounts, Pet Insurance, and more!
HCA Healthcare/ HealthONE is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious LPN to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Here is some of what you can expect from being a LPN with us:
- Perform basic patient care activities as delegated and supervised by an RN, including but not limited to, monitoring vital signs, taking blood glucose measurements, and recording intake and output
- Assists patients with tending to personal care and activities of daily living, including but not limited to, bathing, grooming, and eating
- You will assist with the transportation of patients
- You will assist with specimens and supplies
- You will clean and stock the department and patient rooms
- Participate as an active member of the health care team and positively promotes the rest of the team to patients/families/caregivers and other colleagues
- Passionate about helping others
- Reliable and Team- orientated
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and can provide exceptional customer service
- Able to read and speak English
Qualifications you will need for this role:
- Graduate of LPN Program
- Active LPN License in Colorado
- BLS certification through American Heart Association or Red Cross
- One year experience in an acute care hospital setting preferred
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care.
North Suburban Medical Center is a 157 bed, level II state designated trauma facility with a level II NICU, cardiac catheterization services, and primary stroke certification by The Joint Commission. North Suburban strives to meet and exceed the needs of the surrounding communities by also providing two free standing emergency departments and one ambulatory surgery center. North Suburban has more than 850 employees and 800 providers on medical staff and excellent quality outcomes. North Suburban is one of just two hospitals in the state of Colorado to be named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures each of the last five years. North Suburban has been honored by the Women's Choice Awards as one of America's Best ERs, one of America's Best Hospitals for Patient Safety, has been awarded high ratings from The Leapfrog Group in recent years, and has received several five-star awards from Healthgrades including the Patient Safety Excellence Award in 2020. North Suburban is proud to be part of the HealthONE system of hospitals, which was named the #1 large hospital system in the United States by IBM Watson Health as part of the 15 Top Health Systems recognition process. And, as the #7 corporate philanthropist in the Denver-metro area, and the only hospital system in the top 10, HealthONE contributed more than $1.6 million in 2019 and supports over 150 organizations through cash and in-kind donations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website