The candidate should possess:
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to support meetings and work closely and collaboratively with team leaders and members.
- Analytical problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and meet short deadlines.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment and function productively in the face of new assignments and re-prioritization of existing assignments.
- Ability to determine the clearest and most logical way to present information and instructions for greatest reader comprehension.
- Highly proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite of products: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Have a working proficiency in SharePoint, Confluence, and JIRA.
- Ability to develop graphics, flowcharts and diagrams highly desirable.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Journalism, or related field or equivalent combination of education, technical training.
- Ability to optain Top-Secret clearance with Polygraph
- Must possess at least 2-3 years of technical writing & editing experience, preferably within the Federal Government or contracting sphere.
- Demonstrated experience writing and editing technical documents.
Noblis is seeking a Technical Writer to assist with the writing and editing of cyber analytic materials to include user, installation, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) guides, reports, white papers, meeting minutes, and action items. The candidate will work closely with various functional team leads to assist in developing content for the above documentation providing advanced knowledge of English composition, grammar, and structure.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following activities:
- Attend team meetings to capture notes and action items for distribution and posting to the team repository.
- Work with subject matter experts to develop user guides, SOPs, reports and white papers for client delivery.
- Review and tech edit all presentations for style, grammar, punctuation, content, spelling, readability, and clarity.
- Help identify and develop supporting graphics for product slick sheets.
- Help maintain repository of latest to archived documentation and materials on team site maintaining version control.
- Be a self-starter able to accomplish daily tasks independently.
- Be creative and proactive to the needs of the project.
Apply on company website