Noblis is seeking the experience of a Hardware and Software Reverse Engineer in the Northern Virginia area to expand current and potential client work. Noblis is looking for someone with reverse engineering experience in mobile and embedded devices. The main tasks will be to test, analyze, and determine deficiencies in devices of various nature.
- A Bachelor's degree in a technical or Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering is strongly encouraged;Competency in the OSI and proficiency with network protocols;Experience with IDAPro, Volatility, and similar tools;Work with agile teams that consisted of hardware and software engineers and analyst.Communication and Interpersonal: Support meetings, inter-team communication, and issue resolution with the client and internal/project stakeholder groups;
- Prepare and/or contribute to technical reports, memos, analyses and briefings. Plan and manage assigned deliverables;
- TS clearance
- Familiar with best practices for System Development Life cycle, Static Code TEsting and and procedures to support Security Test and Evaluations;
- Programming experience in Java, Python, C, C#, HTML and other scripting languages;
- 5+ years of experience working with mobile and/or embedded developmental systems;
Experience providing results in a multiple formats including Documents, Presentations and HTML format;Knowledge of cryptographic methods used on embedded and mobile devices.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website