Help the Government go green and prepare for extreme climate events by designing web-based tools for decision makers, facility managers, and scientists.
Noblis' sustainability team helps Federal Agencies demonstrate leadership in energy efficiency, water conservation, and climate resilience by building applications that help change the way we operate our facilities.
You must have a passion for easy-to-use interfaces, clean design, and impactful products.
Noblis not only builds great tools for our clients, we advise them on the latest web technologies and platforms. You will learn new skills and teach them to others.
We don't just build great government apps. We build great apps.
- Bachelor's Degree, such as in Computer Science, or related field
- 0 to 3 years of Web development experience which can include academic experience
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented principles
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team on multiple tasks using Agile Scrum or XP
- Strong professional and interpersonal skills
- .NET / .NET Core / C# / VB.NET
- ASP.NET MVC
- HTML / CSS / Bootstrap
- SQL / Microsoft SQL Server
- Git / Azure DevOps / Team Foundation Server
- Azure Cloud Services and/or Amazon Web Services
- Drupal (Content Management System)
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website