Noblis is seeking a Software Engineer to support a client program that will work with our clients to design, create, deploy, migrate and maintain digital solutions that span national security missions some of which include identity management, multimedia, and cyber end-to-end systems. The work our teams do day-to-day is transforming the way law enforcement and intelligence communities handle, process, analyze, visualize, and translate information into actionable intelligence.
- Provides engineering and technical support in areas of design, development, engineering, research, evaluation, deployment, integration, and maintenance of software and systems
- Writes application code, automated tests, and informs deployment procedures
- Conducts design and code reviews, participates in daily scrums, retrospective, and other agile ceremonies
- Provides assistance monitoring and resolving issues with deployed systems
- Bachelor of Science in Technology, Engineering, or Computer Science (or related field) and a minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Ability to work tasks that span all areas of the project from database, backend services, APIs, web frontend, migration/deployment scripts, tests, and documentation
- You have hands-on experience with version control systems such as git
- You have hands-on experience with writing and maintaining automated tests (unit, integration, stress, load, etc.)
- You are knowledgeable and have hands on experience with agile, continuous integration, continuous delivery practices
- You desire to work in an agile and cross functional team environment, understand team goals and generate appropriate, innovative analytical insights to drive process and experience improvements
- You challenge the status quo and desire to explore, evaluate, and understand new technologies
- Has experience supporting law enforcement clients
- Has experience with development frameworks such as Spring Boot, Vue.js, Bootstrap
- Has experience with Kafka, Redis, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible
- Has experience with the Atlassian tool suite
- Ability to work in fast faced environment
- Ability to adapt and learn new methodologies and technologies
- Ability to work with teams across geographic bounds
- Ability to obtain Top Secret clearance
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website