External Job Title
SIGINT Integration Engineer
Top Secret/SCI with CI Polygraph
Information Systems Engineering
Job Post Information* : External Company Name
Job Post Information* : External Company URL
Job Post Information* : Post End Date
- Must have and maintain an ACTIVE US DoD Top Secret SCI clearance.
- Must have or obtain a CI Polygraph
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science, Technical Management, or Business OR experience in lieu of degree
- Minimum of ten (10) years of professional experience with National and/or DoD ISR systems engineering and/or program management
- 5 years of program management experience (PMP preferred)
- 3+ years technology assessment experience
- Microsoft software skills (Word, Excel, Ppt, Outlook, Project)
- Familiarity with NSA policies regarding SIGINT
- Familiarity with compliance, Information Assurance, and IC Directive (ICD) and DoD security compliance, and system accreditation
- Experience with adapting to real-time mission and responding flexibly and dynamically to ad hoc requests
- Expertise in mission technical capabilities and system performance analysis and assessment
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to manage multiple customer requests simultaneously
- Must be able to travel
- MS engineering discipline
- Operational ELINT experience
- Navy intelligence community experience
- Expected to seek and assume higher levels of technical responsibility, manage time effectively across more than one initiative, and apply sound technical judgment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform other duties as assigned
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent relationship building and management skills
Noblis ESI is hiring a SIGINT Integration Engineer with a Top Secret SCI clearance for a position located in Arlington, VA.
SIGINT Project Officer providing System Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) for US Navy military exploitation of reconnaissance and intelligence technology efforts. Advocates for, performs technical analyses, manages, and provides oversight of research, development, training, and education programs that leverage National assets to directly support tactical end users.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Provide technical and management support to leverage and enhance National/Intelligence Community SIGINT/IO/Cyber capabilities. Specific tasks include: acquisition/program management, capabilities analysis, documents (PR/SOW), technical/program reviews (PDR/CDR/PMR/QPR), engagement with Fleet units, and engagement with other service TENCAP commands.
- Improve the Navy's capabilities to achieve core Information Warfare (IW) functions of Battlespace Awareness (BA), Integrated Fires (IF) and Assured Command and Control (AC2).
- Adapt capabilities at national and tactical level for Navy afloat, airborne and shore operations.
- Improve Navy's capabilities across all warfare areas including Information Warfare (IW), Anti-Air Warfare (AAW), Anti-Surface Warfare (ASW), Anti-Submarine Warfare (ASW), Power projection, Electromagnetic Maneuver Warfare (EMW).
- Provide subject matter expertise (SME) support and management to perform technology evaluation and requirements analysis of SIGINT/IO/Cyber projects, demonstrations, and prototype development for transition to N2/N6, Joint, and interagency programs.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies as well as non-material improvements to national and tactical SIGINT, IO, and Cyber capabilities, Tasking Collection Processing Exploitation and Dissemination (TCPED) and Concept of Operations (CONOPS) support to Navy C4ISR requirements.
- Conduct analyses and provide change recommendations and requirements definition to improve current and future IC SIGINT/IO/Cyber systems, architectures and enabling capabilities in support of Navy missions and requirements.
- Review and provide input to N2/N6, Fleet, Joint, and interagency SIGINT/IO/Cyber plans, policies, programs and CONOPS related to their ability to support fleet requirements and missions.
Apply on company website