Noblis is seeking a motivated senior Tools Developer with agile methodology experience to augment a team of developers, in support of the development of a clean sheet suite of AWS Serverless Applications.
What You'll Get to Do:
As a Member of an agile team you will work with the government customer to help shape a new phase of applications into the C2S cloud environment.
You will work closely with multiple contractor teams and the customer to transform approved requirements into features during each sprint. You will help to develop the new suite of applications one sprint at a time.
You will be responsible for helping to develop code, unit test, hold code reviews, check in code and help to build the code pipeline for continuous integration/continuous delivery.
You will build cloud-based technologies in a secure environment.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- 6+ years of experience in the design, development and implementation of new software products or major enhancements to existing software
- Experience refactoring legacy code and/or applications in a cloud native environment
- Experience and understanding of serverless computing concepts
- Experience with message-oriented middleware - queuing
- Experience in the design and/or development of web-based notification systems
- Solid understanding of work-flow based work streams
- Research, test, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on user requirements
- Address problems of system integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools
- Resolves problems with applications and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Experience with software systems development in the IC community.
- TS/SCI Poly is required
- BA/BS in Computer Science or relevant years of experieence lieu of a degree
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- AWS/C2S cloud development experience
- AWS Developer Certification and/or AWS DevOps Certification
- Experience incorporating Test Driven Development (TDD)
- DevOPs Script creation and execution (CI/CD)
- Exposure to supported cloud-based programming languages and/or SDKs.
- Experience with Financial Management Systems.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website