Required minimum skills and knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 8 years of subcontracts experience in a government contracting environment.
- Excellent communications skills, both in writing and verbally.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong background in CPSR compliance and requirements.
- Experience working with all types of subcontracts (i.e. FFP, T&M, IDIQ, and cost reimbursable).
- Experience supporting multiple programs/internal customers simultaneously in a dynamic environment.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience working with both commercial and government contract terms and conditions.
- Ability to analyze government RFPs and develop subcontract RFPs that satisfy government proposal requirements.
- Expertise in flow-downs and other government requirements.
- In-depth knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and the Department of Defense supplement (DFARS), especially of regulations pertaining to procurement and subcontracts.
- Experience working in an approved purchasing system environment.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Recent experience with Word, Excel, and Adobe.
Desired skills and knowledge:
- Recent experience with Deltek Costpoint.
- Experience with small business subcontracting plans / drafting and administering Individual Subcontracting Plans.
- Experience working with independent consultants.
- Experience with direct buying/commercial item purchasing.
- Legal or contracts experience.
- Manage subcontracting requirements for assigned programs through all acquisition phases while ensuring compliance with Government requirements and Noblis policies and procedures within a Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) environment. This includes, but is not limited to, preparation of RFP packages, analysis and evaluation of proposals, selection of subcontractors, drafting and negotiation of subcontract and purchasing terms, and ongoing subcontract and purchase order administration.
- Work closely with Program Managers and the Contracts and Pricing Departments to ensure subcontract management complies with customer requirements and is performed according to Noblis policies and procedures.
- Partner with and train mission area personnel on the subcontracting process.
- Be responsible for subcontracts compliance on assigned programs.
- Manage multiple programs simultaneously on an independent basis.
- Provide subcontracts support during prime proposal efforts on an independent basis.
- Mentor other subcontracts and procurement personnel.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement with best practices in the subcontracts and procurement area and implement industry
- Ensure compliance with small business requirements.
Apply on company website